Tour & story of Fontainhas, Panjim, Goa | Siridao Beach, Colva Beach, Miramar Beach | North Goa vs South Goa

MIRAMAR BEACH, COLAVA BEACH, SIRIDAO BEACH | HOTEL IN PANJIM & RESORT IN COLAVA | TOUR OF FONTAINHAS WITH STORY
Day 6 of my all india trip i came panjim from calangute. in my last vlog i share with you about few famous beach of north goa, now time to explore panjim & south goa. around 2pm i came panjim & book a hotel near Miramar beach, room rent was in my budget.
After reach check in hotel, take a little rest in hotel room, and around Sunset time go to Miramar beach & enjoy beautiful sunset. beach was walking distance from my hotel. then i explore panjim local market, and my dinner was that market with local fish thali. 
Next day morning did check out from hotel and start my Day 7 of my all india trip. first i reach fontainhas  that was very close to my hotel. it's a main tourist attraction in panjim. Fontainhas was declared UNESCO Heritage Zone in 1984. here i found so many colourful portuguese house.
If you want to know more details & story of this beautiful places, just watch my video, there i mention every think in video. I also visit the famouse church of this place.
from here i go siridao beach, it's an hidden, small and beautiful beach in goa. it was just few minute drive form fontainhas. spent few time in this lonely beautiful beach then move to South goa, and my destination was colva beach. few road distance was under work progress, other wish it was comfort small drive. after reach colva beach i take my lunch because i was so hungry, and then enjoy the beach. due to covid few number of tourist were here. what ever, after spend 1 hour booked an hotel by OYO ROOM . and evening time go to explore betalbatim beach to drive 3 km from my hotel. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu