Murudeshwar Temple & Beach | world 2nd largest shiva temple | Karnataka Must visit tourist place

MURUDESHWAR TEMPLE TOUR & DETAILS | TALLEST SHIVA STATUE IN INDIA | KARNATAKA TOURIST PLACES | GOA TO MURUDESHWAR ROAD TRIP
Day 7 in my all india trip i travel south goa to Udupi via Murudeshwar. i stay near colva beach, south goa and from my hotel to murudeshwar distance 185km (time 4 hour aprox). I start my journey at 9am, and drive on a beautiful road. just enjoy beautiful road sight view, hill view, river, forest, bridge.
Around 2:20 pm i reach Murudeshwar temple, dedicated to god shiva. This is one of the significant temple in india. in this campus have 249 feet RAJA GOPURA, temple constructed by businessman & phillanthropist R.N. This Shiva statue record as 2nd tallest shiva statue in the world, it's situated on the cost of arabian sea. 
Location: Murudeshwar temple situated in Gangavati, Murudeshwar, Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka.  
What I explore here : after reach murudeshwar temple i found a tallest temple, Shiva statue, Murudeshwar Beach. After Lockdown so many tourist come here to enjoy this beautiful places. it's really peaceful places for tourist. 
If you plan to stay here, there have so many hotel, lodge near temple. 
I take my lunch at a beautiful sea view restaurant . 
















 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu