CALANGUTE AFTER LOCKDOWN & EXPLORING SECRET BEACHES IN NORTH GOA | ALL INDIA TRIP -EP 2 | MR ROAMING

Friends, in my last vlog i share with you my first vlog of All india trip after lockdown 2020-21 Series . and i reach from maharashtra to goa, & stay at calangute. i found in this time Nov-2020 calangute road, market, beach was low tourist than previous year. Recently Goa tourism announce that goa are open for all with out any hassle. so tourist just start to come their favourite tourist place, goa.

After reach & check in at hotel, take a little rest at room then start to explore Calangute after every thing change. first of all i take my lunch from a veg restaurant near baga circle with veg thali at 90/-.
after lunch i start to walk on the way of calangute beach. i notice all dress's shop & most of the hard drink's shop are reopen. I brought a T-shart with print name of " I LOVE GOA". Mostly shop selling this type of t-shart in this year. after reach beach i really surprised because of decoration that you clearly see in my video.  so if you want to see more details & clip of this beautiful beach just watch this video.












Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu