MY FIRST CLASS JOURNEY || HOWRAH TO MUMBAI JNANESWARI EXPRESS TRAIN || MR ROAMING || vlog #120

Howrah to Mumbai by Train on 1st class AC | My journey, experience, review, time | Indian Railway | India's busiest railway station howrah | Mr Roaming, vlog -120
--------------*****--------------     
Friends, it was my first time journey of 1st class AC Train from Howrah(WB) to Lokmanya Tilak(MH) .
Train departure time at howrah (HWH): 10:50pm, but i reach at evening it's means so early of my journey. I spent my time outside of station & explore road side food, Ganga river , lighting of howrah station, and bengali people, yellow taxi also. in this time when i explore, my luggage keep it luggage counter that was at platform number 22-23. I travel with 12102 Jnaneswari Super Deluxe Express, and it's arrival time day after tomorrow early morning at Lokmanya Tilak (LTT), travel duration 30-31 hour.   
For more feature, facility you must see this video, there i mention and show you each & every thing.
in this journey our train crossed few important station : Tatanagar Jn, Rourkela Jn, Bilaspur Jn, Raipur Jn, Nagpur Jn, Bhusaval Jn, Igatpuri, Kalyan Jn. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu